1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon White (on iDeaS)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DoktorP, Sep 28, 2010.

1. DoktorP

DoktorP Active Member

is it just me, or is the start button not working? i've been trying to get the start menu so i can check my pokedex/save but it isn't coming up. (i have to use iDeaS since desmume and no$gba won't work on one of my computers) do i have to change something in settings or what?

also, i'm not really getting anything on the bottom screen (i just got to the first town) is that normal?

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

iDeaS has to be one of the most crudest emulators out for sound mostly ...

Also on there main site you have to download the plugins for the plugins folder , make one if not and download the plugins with a download manger , as they do not download proper normaly and makes the useless

http://ideasemu.biz/

3. DoktorP

DoktorP Active Member

i've got the beta, not the beta build 2. but from what i saw of their update info, there wasn't too much added that should affect it like that. also, the sound doesn't bother me because i don't play with sound anyway.

4. Jhon 591

Im right now gowing to uplod it with all usefull plugins and sdl.dll to prevent craches on the plugins

Well the keypad are joypad plugin might be usefull to you as you can set the keys to use

I have made sure that the plugins where not corupted downloads!

Back with link in a few moments !

5. DoktorP

DoktorP Active Member

thank you very much Jhon!

6. Jhon 591

Hear you are anyone gose!

Ideas 1037 Beta 2 + Plugins

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?b7cbhtaaoproeaw

For windows only

Your welcome! ;)
    Post Merge: [time]1285703298[/time]
    EDIT: You can select your keybord key's by options and key config , I have a usb joypad myself they are well grate and can be bought for about £5 - £12 !

7. DoktorP

DoktorP Active Member

still won't allow for the start button to be used... :/

8. Jhon 591

Options and key config - click on one and press the key you wish to use!
    Post Merge: [time]1285706750[/time]
    Ctrl+K click on START and pres a key to use

Are do you mean the game will not alow that ? - mabe try a diffrent patch verion if that's it

9. DoktorP

DoktorP Active Member

tried that. doesn't work.
    Post Merge: [time]1285768835[/time]
    found the issue on it :D silly me. it isn't start but X button that brings up start menu.
    Post Merge: [time]1285769941[/time]
    only thing i would like now is to figure out how to get the wifi-event working to get victini :( i've looked on ideas' forum/faqs and no help there... anyone have any luck getting the event to work on iDeaS? (i've also looked around online and none have seemed to post about this issue for iDeaS)