1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon White Exp. Share AR code?

Discussion in 'Cheats & Hints' started by Amorda, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Amorda

Amorda Well-Known Member

I know this is a long shot, since the game is in Japanese. But does anyone know the AR code for an Exp. Share? Thanks in advance!

2. dedboy

dedboy Guest

It is a long shot, due to no code existing just yet. Give it at least one more week, as I searched this is all I could come up with

http://dscodesaction.blogspot.com/2010/09/pokemon-black-japan.html

I'm sure you've already visited this site.
    Gbatemp is pretty good with the codes. So is celebi.net.

If I find the code, you'll know the code.

Also I saw your pic on the 'post a pic of yourself' thread.
    Quite beautiful with the black hair, if I may say so.

3. Amorda

Amorda Well-Known Member

Thank you, sir, for the compliment. Also, thank you for your help. : ) If I find out anything I'll let you know as well. It always helps to have a few EXP shares on hand, right? Hehe. Makes life so much easier for the weaker ones.

4. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Hey, thanks for the pic of a true beauty. I had to double take, as it was that damn good.
    Right about then I was silently thanking God for just the glance at a stillframe of you.
    Also I think the exp share code should be upcoming, hell even just a mere few days from now. And trust me, it damn sure was my pleasure to have gotten the chance to see a raven haired classical beauty such as you. Dedboy, no Dan thanks you ;)

5. Amorda

Amorda Well-Known Member

You're too kind. Thank you again.

Also, did you know there is a partial english translation out? It's awesome, but I can't get it to work with my R4I sdhc red box. Even tried using TTDS menu and it's still a no go. : ( Poooooo!

6. dedboy

dedboy Guest

From what I gather, there are some patches that might be able to help you. The official US release date was near March of 11, but Nintendo has pushed it up, quite possibly to the end of this year.
    We have a technical section, if you ever need advice, post your dilemma there, as this site is filled with tech heads, that do all they can to make sure you get a fix on it.
    So no worries, after all I think you look much better with a smile on your face, so do me a favor, if you don't mind, and just smile for me.
    And you need not say thanks, truly, it has all been my pleasure.

7. sinnoh2

sinnoh2 Well-Known Member

So um can anyone tell me where i can get the exp share in the game? it would really help lv my Tstuja :)

8. dedboy

dedboy Guest

http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/exp.share.shtml

The above link leads you to the Pokemon White item list.

Grand gaming.

9. sinnoh2

Aw thx your really nice <3
    Post Merge: [time]1285460774[/time]
    wait wait i don't see it o.o

10. dedboy

dedboy Guest

I noticed, it wasn't up there.
    I believe you have to beat someone near gym 3 for it.
    But I do not play white.
    I have a suggestion, go into the pokemon help forums, and ask there.
    Everyone has been playing for sometime now, they can answer you better than I can.
    I wish you the best.

11. sinnoh2

I play pokemon black as well o.o

12. huma-king

huma-king New Member

can someone tell me te action replay code
    that my pokemon on "pokemon White" can make EXP point's