1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon White EUR Mystery Gift not working

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by paperboat, Mar 12, 2011.

1. paperboat

paperboat Well-Known Member

Hii

I'm trying to use Mystery gift on the Europe Version of Pokemon White (I live in UK) as I want to go catch Victini ^^
    So I'm trying to get the liberty ticket however it keeps saying no gifts were found ):
    Even when it's searching for gifts the wireless sign is still red, not green like it should be...My wireless does work as i can get the c-gear working.

Can someone tell me whats going on? I'm sure I read somewhere that the event was going on March until April?

Thank you~!

2. paperboat

*bump*
    Please somebody help me! :)

3. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

You're picking Nintendo WFC right?

4. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

What card you using? And does your wifi work on other things with this game like trading ect...
    Also what's this about the mystery gift? I've heard of them before but not been able to get them... :)

5. paperboat

Yes, I choose mystery gift, then nintendo wfc, then it says "searching for gifts". This is when the wifi sign should be green, right? But its red and with no bars...
    I'm using a SCDS2. And yes wifi works on my ds...I can download other things for other games. Also I can use the c-gear equipment.
    What could be wrong? .__.

6. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Tested last night on my Black version.

I got it normally. Your connection is prolly with some problem.

7. paperboat

No problem!! I found out what was wrong and i got the liberty ticket! Sorry~!!