1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon White(E/U) on no$gba (not zoomer) cannot see .sav file

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Dirty Lullaby, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Dirty Lullaby

Dirty Lullaby New Member

Hello everyone!I'm really sorry if this has been posted before but I really could not find anything to solve the issue. :/
    So the problem is this:

I've been playing on No$GBA2.6a (not zoomer) Pokemon White (E/U) Rom which I got from this forum.Everything runs normally and I have a save file and a backup of it in a different folder.The .sav file has the same name as the rom so that the emulator recognizes it, so there is no "name" issue.
    Last night I saved the game normally (I mean in-game) and closed the emulator but today No$GBA cannot see the save file.It IS in the Battery Folder, I DID change the SAV/SNA File Format setting from Compressed to Raw (of the .Ini file) and still, whenever I try to play there is only the New Game option.Even if I try to play using the backup file (which is an older save file) the same thing happens.
    I'm using No$Gba2.6a and the settings are set on auto.
    Other than that I have not made any changes at all or installed/uninstalled any programs (if it's possible that something may have affected the rom or the emulator)

I tried using the two save files that I have on an older No$gba but I have the same issue. :-\

Help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you very much for your time :)

2. OnyxKnight_RupenX

OnyxKnight_RupenX Well-Known Member

Delete the .ini, load the game again.

3. Dirty Lullaby

Dirty Lullaby New Member

Can't believe it was so simple ??? Thanks!! ::)

4. OnyxKnight_RupenX

OnyxKnight_RupenX Well-Known Member

No problem. 8)