1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokemon white doubt

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Neon32, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

dont we get any exp points after beating Bianca and cheren for the first time(i mean the first battle) in the game??????????

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Yes, you do.
    If you aren't, it means the AP bug is still active.

You will need to patch your ROM in order to gain exp (or you could download a pre-patched one).
    Run your ROM through the DS-Scene Rom Tool (Google is your friend), and just export it with the AP Patch selected (it's the default setting).

Make sure the tool is updated with the latest AP fix (1.9.4).
    You'll understand better once you've got the program.

3. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

i downloaded the rom from romulation and that rom will have BUGS........cant believe it.........and after patching wont the game have any difference i mean it wont be a clean ROM wont it ???????

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it's not a bug. It's your flashcart not being capable of running a clean rom. So the rom has to be patched to bypass the antipiracy.

5. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

im running it on a DeSmuMe.......and if i patch it it wont be a clean ROM.......so will we have any change in the game ?

6. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

All ROMs from RomUlation are clean.
    Your flashcart or emulator cannot bypass the AP bug, and therefore the ROM needs to be patched. Patching the ROM DOES NOT change anything other than a bit of the code.

7. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

The AP patch gets rid of the anti-piracy. In Black and White, the anti-piracy causes the game to freeze at random intervals and prevents your Pokemon from gaining experience. When you patch the game with the AP patch, the game will no longer freeze at random intervals and your Pokemon will be able to gain experience.

It has no other effects in the game.

8. ssjsongohan

ssjsongohan Active Member

Does somebody got over the pokewood location on pokemon white-black?

I don´t know where to go. I made the pokewood and faced with the 3 plasma guys.
    The leader gave me hm1 but i don´t get where should i go next....

:D found it.
    There was a girl outside the route 20, after defeating her cat, getting back to the city and inside the boat house, a guy will take us to castelia city :D