1. This forum is in read-only mode.

(Pokemon White 2 Japanese version English translated) help me!! >.<

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by megadarks, Aug 31, 2012.

1. megadarks

megadarks Well-Known Member

This Post Is For Pokemon White 2 Japanese Version English Patch Translate Project From This Site

And yes i do have the latest version of the patch

Ummm yes i have a problem and it's that i can not bypass the blue error screen when i open the game using No$zoomer and please do not tell me to use DesMume Sooo yea ... I need an Action replay code so i can bypass it and i want to make sure that the Japanese version cheats for the game will work with the PATCH? and the PATCH got No exp fix and some freezing game fix? Oh and also i will really appreciate if you gave me a Shadow fix action replay code (due the shadows ingame are messed up) and also i will really really Appreciate if you could give me Cheats for the game (Please note that i want the following cheats and also tell me how to use them if it requires some stuff to be done to take effect)

Infinite HP/PP (Not really needed that much BUT if you seem to have one then please give me)

All items code (so i can get all the type of pokeballs/keyitems/items i can use/berries/TM/HM/etc)

And pretty much ALL THE POSSIBLE working cheats for Pokemon White 2

2. popochan

popochan Active Member

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

theres a reason that no$GBA doesn't work, and thats because it's ancient and abandoned. there's no way around that.