1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon White 2 Graphics on No$Zoomer

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Dash Endar, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Dash Endar

Dash Endar Member

I'm having a problem with the graphics rendering on White 2. I'm following the instructions in this thread: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=60304.0.

This is a picture of what I'm talking about. I don't know if this is how its supposed to be.

[​IMG]

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Are you using a trimmed ROM?

3. Dash Endar

Dash Endar Member

I'm not sure what that is. But if you have a link to a rom that isn't doing this, then could you provide me with a link to it?

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I believe that is a glitch cause by poor graphic rendering. Not sure if changing rom will solve it, since I think it's more of an emulator issue given it's Zoomer we're talking about being used.

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

^Possibly.

Are you able to use DeSmuME?

6. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

If you're hardware is good enuth, try openGL render in both no$gba and no$zoomer settings.

7. Dash Endar

Dash Endar Member

When I switch to opengl, the graphics issues on buildings and stuff works, but then you can't see the people in the game.

If it's ano$zoomer problem then does that mean that there is no workaround for this? I really don't like desmume because its really really slow and on no$gba I can switch to unlimited mhz disaster 10% to make the game go super fast which is the main reason I prefer that emulator to desmume.