1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon White 2 can't finish the battle,help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by omen781, Jul 9, 2013.

1. omen781

omen781 Member

Hello,im playing pkmn white 2 on desmume 0.9.9 and now im on battle with Roxie,and im stuck in it,defeated her first pokemon now im about to attack her second one and Pokemon won't move it only says "What will Emboar do?" is it any problem with the game or with the emulator? i wish it isn't with the game i don't wanna replay it again from beggining ....
    [​IMG]

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I don't think it's an issue with the rom, rather it's probably your emulator got hanged.
    Try re-playing the rom, see if it's solved. Save often when using emulators, prolonged use, sometimes causes slow down and hanged.
    But if it turned out you kept facing same issue at the same spot, try changing to a new rom copy (make sure to name the new rom exactly as the current save file's, so that you don't need to start over).

In some cases, using a Save File Convertor program (google it) to change the save file size from default to 512Kbit could helps reduce this issue. However remember to back up current save file before doing so just in case you accidentally damage 1 copy of it.

3. omen781

omen781 Member

Re: Pokemon White 2 can\'t finish the battle,help

well,thanks for help bro,i don't know a lot about those stuff,but i won't bother to ask you to explain it,ill try my best do solve it your way :D
    Post Merge: [time]1373397435[/time]
    ok i don't know what to do :( i tried replacing Rom with new one but still won't work,i got White 2 Prepatched U version of rom and can't find a save file converter,so if i can share the savegame somehow,and someone can complete the battle for me,that would be great,but just the battle ^^

4. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

I don't know about ds emulators but is there a way where you can find the save file? If so try renaming the old save file so that the name matches with the prepatch rom.

5. omen781

omen781 Member

Well,i was trying,but i can't,and i did all that,but not helping at all,so was hoping if i can share my Desmume save file to someone to complete the battle for me then he shares it back so i can continue :p

6. TBreaker

TBreaker Well-Known Member

The freeze appears after the first Pokemon?
    So you could try to catch the opponents first Pokemon, that should end the battle.

Here's the code.
    Code:
    Catch Trainers Pokemon
    02002300 68006868
    02002304 60012100
    02002308 00004770
    521AF660 F7EC6868
    121AF666 0000F652
    121AF668 0000FE4B
    D2000000 00000000

7. omen781

omen781 Member

its not a freeze,game is going on,sound,characters are still moving,but battle itself won't go beyond that point

*UPDATE*
    I FINALLY FIXED IT.i imported the file to no$zoomer and played the battle there,so now i gotta somehow import it back to desmume