1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon SS with DeSmuMe 0.9.7

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by gamerSkyler, Dec 4, 2011.

1. gamerSkyler

gamerSkyler New Member

Hi,

At this point of the game:http://imageshack.us/g/18/pokemonsoulsilver402597.png/ it always froses, when i try to battle with the boy, and move on to the 1st Gym, i have already brought the myst egg to prof. elm, and learnt how to catch Pokemons, and there were 2 fighting boy, and when i'm trying to get past him he says: Wait! You look weak! Let's battle! (or sgh very similar to this), and than, nothing happens.
    And like in the title it's on Pokemon Soul Silver and mine is an espanol version which was pre-patched and is for ds basically.
    I'm running it on DeSmuMe 0.9.7 x86 the original and not the svn version.
    My computer specs are : Windows7 Ultimate 32bit, Core I5 2500k, GTX580, and 4Gb RAM, and it's a Desktop PC.

Thanks in advance. :)

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

The original DeSmuMe hasn't been updated for quite sometime, maybe try using the SVN version. You can get it from emucr.com. Alternatively try using No$GBA via its BIOS Mode.

3. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

I use Desmume 0.9.7 x64 with clean rom+open game patch.And it emulated the entire game smoothly.You should try patching with a clean rom and open patch too, if that's the case.

4. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

It may help if you get the ARM7 and ARM9 BIOS as well as the firmware BIOS.

I don't know why, but it just plays better with these options on.

Also, the SVN versions are cool since they enable WiFi.

5. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

Yeah, gamerSkyler, you should enable Bios with the Arm7 and Arm9 along with firmware.I play enabling the bios.

6. gamerSkyler

gamerSkyler New Member

Where can i get those Bios enablers, seems google isn't my friend these days ? :|

7. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

We have a DeSmuMe SVN WiFi thread.

I know you're not asking for WiFi, but if you can get WiFi to work, then you can get everything else to work as well.