1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon SS (u) Problem with Lance.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by snuffeltjesnuselte22, Apr 2, 2010.

1. snuffeltjesnuselte22

snuffeltjesnuselte22 Active Member

I defeated 6 gyms and caught the red gyarados but then Lance doesn't show up. I used the working patch of Rudolph and some cheats such as %100 catch rate. Can something be done about this? (I tried it with turning off the cheats too)

2. Karyuu

Karyuu Well-Known Member

After you caught Red Gyarados, have you ,like, search at the lake??...

3. snuffeltjesnuselte22

Yes and I've really been to the place he should stand... but he's not there.

4. snuffeltjesnuselte22

So is there nothing I can do now?

Maybe the "can't be stopped by trainers" cheat caused this? maybe I can try the cheats which enables you to walk everywhere to get in the rocket base?

5. biomonkxl

biomonkxl Well-Known Member

Um... I don't know. After you catch the red Gyarados, do you beat Pryce or beat Team Rocket? I forget but im pretty sure its Team Rocket. Go to the one shop and Lance will hyper beam this one dude xD.

6. Lals

Lals Member

I have the same problem, i caught the red gyarados quite early in the game though (before beating the Cianwood Gym) so, would this have any effect on Lance appearing?

Edit: I never got the red scale when i caught it..

7. Akiraita

Akiraita Member

It has no effect on when Lance appears: he is supposed to show up immediately after either capturing or defeating the Red Gyarados. In other words, you could potentially skip Chuck and Jasmine and go straight to Mahogany Town, catch the Gyarados, clear the Rocket Base Quest... and then after all that you'll be able to fight Pryce.

In other words, it's got to be because of the cheats.

8. biomonkxl

biomonkxl Well-Known Member

try using walk through code and walk through to the next gym or something

9. Lals

Lals Member

yeah, nvm, i just started again Without cheats :p