1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon SS(J) Tried most of the translation/ap patches even rykins

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by uzumakiky, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uzumakiky

uzumakiky New Member

I have searched this forum and yet i havent found anyone who has a G6 DS Real to help so heres is the problem. and to those who are going to reply with ''BUY TEH GAME PLOX'' or ''GET ANOTHER CART LOL'' then please leave this topic. the last thing i want is trolls.

Well we all know that rykins V2 patch is out and it works on most flashcarts well I have tested V1,V1.5, 2.0 Beta and FUll V2 and I cant save at all the game freezes when i try to save. I have also Tried Kazowar's patch as well and I get the same problem and most people that have used both these patches run their games just fine.

My G6 DS Real is running on 4.7h firmware(latest FW to date) and is on FAT 32 format. on both patched roms I have tried using an AR code, Reformating my flashcart, Renaming the patched roms to a shorter name, I have also tried manual patching( used 2 clean roms and used 1 patch on each rom)and still got the same problem and used prepatched roms form both patch makers and still cant save.

I have also turned off any Cheat switch on my g6 and turned off any AR codes, also turned off Soft Reset and I still cant save. Does anybody who encountered this issue solved it if so please reply because I really want to play this game and I could really use the help.

2. saddamsdevil

saddamsdevil Well-Known Member

I have never heard of that cart. Is it an r4 clone?

3. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Honestly, if not even japanese roms work, just get a new flashcart. You may not want to hear it, but the truth hurts.

4. uzumakiky

uzumakiky New Member

no its another flashcart made by the ppl of M3.

@Saddam I clearly stated i dont want any of those response so you are not helping at all so plz leave

5. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Like i said, the truth hurts, Trying asking on M3 forum. If all else fails buy it or buy a new flashcart

You may not want to hear it, but those are pretty much your only options.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.