1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokemon soulsilver with ttds v117a13_rev32 (eng)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by hlw_rocer, Sep 30, 2010.

1. hlw_rocer

hlw_rocer Well-Known Member

well i fixed it by converting back to a older firmware
    but i dont understand how to patch the translated pokemon BW to support TTDS
    need help with that now

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Sorry can't help you since you're not detailing what we need to know to assist. You need to provide your cart name, kernel version, what you had done, etc. Otherwise its kind of blurr to give any useful advice.

3. hlw_rocer

ttds
    v177a13_rev32 (eng)
    i juts updated it and it screwed up

4. hlw_rocer

is there a bump rule?
    (bump)
    sorry if this isn't allowed

5. Prectorian

First, Are you trying to run an English patched version or the untranslated PKM B/W? Cause according to my personal experience (don't know about other's experiences), you can't run the English patched version. Most likely only up to the BetaV3 for TTDS.NDS or YSMENU.NDS.
    Second, you need to make sure the .nds and the .sav uses the same name including if you use capital letters or numbers.
    Third, You must not have TTDS.NDS and YSMENU.NDS at the same time. Use one only, cause these 2 uses the same TTMENU Folder.
    Forth, you might need to check if you had accidentally deleted something from your TTMENU.
    Fifth, try to re-install your TTDS.
    Sixth, I still don't see which cart you are using, is it R4DS original, R4i, R4 SDHC, Acekard, etc. ?
    Seventh, what is that cart's kernel? You only mention about the firmware you are using which is TTDS Unofficial v.117a13 rev 32.

Cause you didn't mention it, members who preview your posting could not respond to your inquiries. I'm also not sure what to recommend to you either, cause I am especially not sure if your cart is the same as what I own. Sorry.

6. hlw_rocer

i never mentioned pokemon b/w
    where can you find the kernal i forgot

7. Prectorian

Most everyone open the link below to look for firmware and kernels. Maybe one will fit your need.
    Try this link : http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/
    Sorry if I haven't been of much help. Good luck though.

8. hlw_rocer

i have a newer unofficial i think
    thanks for your help though

9. Jakeysaurus

Jakeysaurus Well-Known Member

I have Pkmn SS and Pokmn HG both USA Versions, and I can't run them on No$GBA 2.6? Does anyone happen to have any ideas? :(

10. hlw_rocer

sorry didn't see your thread and that you have the same error as me
    Post Merge: [time]1286218213[/time]
    bump
    still dont know if this is allowed :|

11. hlw_rocer