1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Soulsilver help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Ownage111, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Ownage111

Ownage111 New Member

Hey guys i have a lil question about pokemon soulsilver and i was wonderin about the swarm pokemon can you only catch them after u get national dex and the radio station were u hear them being oak and mary it also says normal pokemon like ratatta etc.. is it supposed to do this?
    thanks for your help

2. biomonkxl

biomonkxl Well-Known Member

I think its after you get national.

3. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

From Serebii:

Swarm Pokémon

Introduced in Pokémon Gold & Silver, Swarm Pokémon make a return in Heart Gold & Soul Silver. In order to find them in this game, you will have to check Professor Oak's Pokémon Talk radio station on the PokéGear. Each day, he will say of Pokémon that have been spotted in a specific area across Johto or Kanto. This changes each day so it's always best to check the radio to see if the Pokémon is available.

The PokéGear and map are also marked with an exclamation mark for the area when a swarm exists.

I don't think you need the national dex

4. 921001

921001 Member

Hi I'm wondering if anyone is experiencing the same problem and if possible,please teach me how to fix it. I've just started out and I've downloaded the game from this website. What happens is that when I try to go from Violet City to Azalea Town via Route 32...a man keeps stopping me and telling me that there is a man in glasses waiting for me at the PokeMart. However when I go to the PokeMart,there is no one there. Please help! ><

5. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

are you done with the gym leader? a guy at the pokemart will give you a togepi egg.

6. 921001

921001 Member

Yeah I'm done with the gym leader. But I dont see any man with glasses and no eggs around either... :/

7. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

did you patch the game right?

8. zantetsu

zantetsu Member

Just to clarify Pokemart is the item shop not Pokemon Center.
    In the original GSC the togepi egg was given at the Pokemon Center
    [i actually went to the Pokemon Center on my first playthrough of SS]

if that's not the case then start over and if it happens again the rom has a probelem

9. 921001

921001 Member

Yes I did patch the game right. In fact I got the pre patched one. Sigh...I went to both the Pokemart and Poke Centre. No glasses. No egg. =(

10. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

well try patching it manually