1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokemon soul silver

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by undergod, Sep 27, 2009.

1. undergod

undergod Member

i am a noob to this site and am wondering if i am able to change the language of my soul silver to english cos i think its begining to get a bit hard to play and btw my game doesnt freeze :eek: its mint except from the fact tht i have no idea what anyone is saying
    and in the town with the first gym there is a man spinning around manicly and i dont know what to do cos hes japanese :'(

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The translation project is here:
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=23083.0

Very little, if any, NPC dialog is actually translated, only Items, Battles, Pokemon names, moves, descriptions, etc.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Regular NPC's aren't translated, only the main story events are/will be translated at this point.

4. undergod

undergod Member

oh thx guys

5. duzke

duzke Well-Known Member

There are some new patches out made by Magnius i think which will eventually be a full-translation and hes already up to half-way through the second gym.

6. Zeb

Zeb Well-Known Member

just go to gamefaqs. there's a walkthrough in progress.

7. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

I think hes stoping the project....

8. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

Why are people so impatient?

9. undergod

undergod Member

thx again but why does he spin in a circle i suppose what you could do to understand it a little better is if u still have the old version for like gbc then follow the story line on both and it will make it alot easier to understand

unfortunatly i borrowed my old gold version when i was about eeeerm i think i was 7 and i borrowed it from a girl on my street who lived in a pub

lol drunkards XD

10. Daowiies

Daowiies Well-Known Member

Follow the original Gold/Silver/Crystal and you should be alright (Y)
    And try explore first; go try the Ruins, Sprout tower etc
    Alot has changed, so go around and check it out :L
    It's fun!

11. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

You can always PM me, I can tell you what to do in the video game when you don't understand. I defeated Red using the patch, and it wasn't hard. You can always use Magnius's patch, it's in the first link.

12. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

They fixed the randon crash problens?

13. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

It should come with Rudolph's patch, which means yes, but if it doesn't you'll have to find it yourself.