1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokemon soul silver: violet city pokemon center

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Orin, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Orin

Orin New Member

upon arriving to the pokemon center in violet city, has anyone noticed that guy standing by the stairs on the right? his name is Primo (based off of pokedude apparently) and he asks you for some feedback, in which you have to enter certain phrases. at first i thought it was something to do with mystery gift, but then i realized that mystery gift already comes installed.

so my questions are.... what does Primo do in this game and what phrases are we supposed to put as feedback?

ps: i apologize in advance if these questions have already been answered elsewhere, but i DID try searching and i came up empty-handed

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Apparently if you give me Specific phrases you can get Pokemon eggs and backgrounds for your PC in game

But no one currently seems to know the phrases

3. Orin

Orin New Member

thanks for answering. i was wracking my brain thinking if he was an important person in the game or something XD good to know he's not so important

4. highpitchsolo

highpitchsolo Active Member

http://www.filb.de/games/tools/aikotoba

5. jess.eric

jess.eric Member

Web is japanese not english
    :(

6. ShadowXUndone

ShadowXUndone New Member

it has translations on the site. even if it dosent, u can always use google translate

7. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

The filb.de password generator can be linked to from Bulbapedia's Primo article.