1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokemon soul silver questions

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Mario FANATIC, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Mario FANATIC

Mario FANATIC Well-Known Member

Hi, just a couple of questions would real apreciate the answers

1,is there a pokemon name changer? if yes, where? and does he want some sort of item?
    2,how to add friends (battle and trade pokemon across wi-fi?) also where do you find your friend code?
    3,Can usa and europe version of this game connect? and can use and europe version add each others as freinds?

thanks in advance. :) :)

2. Natsuu

Natsuu Member

1. golden rod in a tent towards the top of the town. can't change the name of traded pokemon (without using pokesav)
    2. pal pad. enter the basement of any pokemon center to get one. connect to wifi once to get it. Should be able to see it in the pal pad after the first time you connect. I'm basing this on previous versions of pokemon because i haven't been on wifi with silver yet because of all the stupid freeze ups.
    3. If you're connecting to a friend with Wi-fi not an issue. Not sure about local.

3. Mario FANATIC

thank you for all the help. appreciated alot
    Post Merge: [time]1269809094[/time]
    "I'm basing this on previous versions of pokemon because i haven't been on wifi with silver yet because of all the stupid freeze ups."
    what card you using?

4. Natsuu

Natsuu Member

5. Mario FANATIC

i had a r4 and i got a rom trimmer which makes the rom smaller and works better and dont no if this will help as i have updated to the cyclo