1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Soul Silver PC Box Slow Speed

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by KainaProudmore, Mar 14, 2012.

1. KainaProudmore

KainaProudmore New Member

Hi, I need help.

I am playing Pokemon Soul Silver on No$GBA but when I try to Move Pokemon between boxes it starts to run slow, I simply exit the Box and re-enter again but issue still continue 30 secs later so I need to know how do I fixed this issue? Do I require to patch version is there an Action Replay Code or what do I need to do?

The Emulator is No$GBA 2.6a
    I had a Windows 7 64bits Home Edition with ICore 3, 4Gb Ram and no idea about Video Card on a Destop PC

I will appreciate any kind of info that you can provide to me to fix this problem.

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

You could backup your save file, use DeSmuME to bypass the issue, place a backup copy of the save into the battery folder and rename with PC file extention enabled to .dsv from .sav , by pass issue save and replace save back into no$gba battery folder and rename save back to .sav

But remember backup original save first.

Also you could upload your save for overs to test at the point where you are at

PS: That is good hardware ^^

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

a core i3 isn't particularly good, its mostly a low end laptop processor

knowing the video card would help, particularly if its an intel integrated.

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

The very reason why as I said before in your other posting message, the issue is with your hardware not with the rom's anti piracy countermeasure. Your computer spec is standard factory build. If you want it to emulate faster, upgrade/modify your hardware. Then again, emulators aren't perfect clone of the real console; which is why it bound to have limitations.