1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokemon soul silver cheats help.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by KentaZX, Apr 8, 2010.

1. KentaZX

KentaZX Guest

okay so when i load up the ak2i. i check the cheats from the usrcheat.dat that i took from my R4DS for my game and apparently i only have max cash now when i was supposed to have the other cheats as well (from action replay code manager).

i tried updating the cheats via wifi but the cheats were like from (12,08,09). so yea i need new cheats apparently.

so how do you manually apply cheats to the acekard 2i so i can fix this?
    Post Merge: [time]1270761979[/time]
    i checked the usrcheat file in my cheat editor and it shows all the codes in the game. but when i checked in a2i, it only shows max cash... what went wrong with this?

2. Um I use r4cce to edit my codes.... which have you tried editing the usercheat.data with that all? Oh and to let you know... There's going to be another pokemon game coming out at least in Japan this year.... Black and White are due out Christmas time for there.... I'm a little sad because now i got to transfer all the ones i caught now to that game save.... and also wait for another fix for Black and White. :( Its on regular DS not 3DS.

3. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Good, real good.

4. Dime

Dime Well-Known Member

In the cheat section, press X. It will rebuild it.

5. yukihana

yukihana New Member

I'm having the same problem that KentaZX is having, I even press X in the cheat section and nothing. It still only shows the 'max money' option and nothing else.

6. hey_hey_hey!

hey_hey_hey! Active Member

Try:

http://cheats.gbatemp.net/Temp

7. KentaZX

KentaZX Guest

yea i found out the problem already from the other topic i made. apparently it was the old usrcheat i had that was showing the short stuff, and the xml doesnt work at all with AK2i |:|;

but however i still do need help with getting the cheats to work on soul silver (U) thats been patched to german language, any ideas?

8. hey_hey_hey!

hey_hey_hey! Active Member

Change the Game ID on the cheat file.

1. Open up R4CCE.
    2. Load up your USRCHEAT.DAT file.
    3. Click on "Pokemon SoulSilver(U)".
    4. Look for the Game ID.
    5. Click the "..." option next to it.
    6. Find the ROM. Click it.

The cheats SHOULD work.