1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon soul silver cheat/glitch

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Kingmegaboo, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Kingmegaboo

Kingmegaboo New Member

I was playing soul silver when i finally got to fight Ho-oh. My team was very underleveled (All under level 60) So basically he was one shotting all my pokemon. But then it came to my last pokemon, A level 26 quagsire(Sorry if that's not it's name, I mean whatever wooper evolves into.) And for some reason Ho-oh wasn't doing any damage to him. Eventually using whirlpool i got his health down and threw a few ultra balls and caught it. I'm not sure what was happening there but it may help people who are having trouble catching him.

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

You might have exhausted Ho-oh's PP. Sacred Fire only has 5 PP.

3. Naruto456910

Naruto456910 Well-Known Member

True, and Fire Blast has only 5 as well as Extrasensory having only 30.

4. Kingmegaboo

Kingmegaboo New Member

Strangly when i fought Lugia before, It didn't run out of PP and most of it's attacks only have 5.

5. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Lugia has the same PP as Hooh (45). BUT they had to have used STruggle ???

6. Kingmegaboo

Kingmegaboo New Member

That's the thing. For atleast 10 turns i wasn't taking any damage.

7. Suiseiseki

Well, was it using Punishment?

8. pinkypatwik143

pinkypatwik143 Well-Known Member

i didnt know u could catch hooh in soul silver

9. ezra1810su1cun3

ezra1810su1cun3 New Member

catch hooh in soul silver??? it easy first beat the league second go to elm's house to get ship ticket (s.s. ticket maybe?) third make your way to pewter city and talk to old man and you will get rainbow wing then go to the tower in ecruteak city (not burned tower) and make your way to the roof and hooh will be there at level
    Post Merge: [time]1253927433[/time]
    level 70

10. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

you have to beat SIX GYMS to get to pewter city, I'd say its somewhat lengthy. That is so wierd though...

11. ezra1810su1cun3

ezra1810su1cun3 New Member

um.... i think i only have 3 or 4 badge .what you need is get the power plant missing part and go to the lavender city radio tower talk to the old man there and he will upgrade you radio then go to snorlax place(near vermilion city) play the poke flute radio station (in the cicle it is at most up )then talk to snorlax catch him/her then go to the diglet cave

12. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Im wrong then...

13. drowcon

drowcon Member

where is the missing part? is it in the same place as the original (misty's gym)?

14. Suiseiseki

Yes.