1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Ruby-Redux Version 2?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by T-Dub, Jul 2, 2009.

1. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

Yo folks, it's me, T-Dub, I was visiting my mediafire profile page to see how many people have been downloading Diamond Plus...surprisingly only 4...WAH? I guess I should of been more descriptive...Huh? Anyways, I noticed that people been downloading my Ruby-Redux game...more than Diamond Plus and I was like: What the fuck?! If people like an incomplete version of a game that I decided to give up on so badly, I might as well start putting the finishing touches on Version 2, ya know, since I was already halfway done when I decided to discontinue.

So here's the second version of Pokemon Ruby-Redux Version. The link's down below!

http://www.mediafire.com/?wqi0vqimwxm

In this newest installment, I've included the final battle with Rival Brendon/May in Lilycove, I also fixed the bug with the bug catcher with the lv53 Shuckle, it had something to do with the offset, hell, I really didn't understand that kinda BS, raised some the elite four members pokemon level, harder victory road, increased the AI Value and a few new wild pokemon...starters from other region. I also changed Castform's type.

Eevee evolves with Moon Stone into Umbreon and Espeon with Sun Stone.

Clampearl also evolves with Moon and Sun Stone. Using the moon stone will turn it into Huntail and using the Sun stone will turn it into Gorby...the other thing...

Slowpoke evolves into Slowking with the Water Stone, same rules apply with Seadra, as well. Water Stone=Kingdra.

Porygon evolve into Porygon2 (Which is Normal/Psychic) at Lv40.

Poliwhirl evolves into Politoed at Level 43 and Poliwrath using the Water Stone...Duh, right?

Kadabra evoles into Alakazam at Level 42

Graveler evolves into Golem at Level 42

Haunter evolves into Gengar with Friendship at Night time...

Onix Evolves into Steelix at Level 43

Scyther evolves into Scizor exposing it to Sun Stone.

Feebass evolves into Milotic at lv30...

And just for fun, Trapinch now evolves into Vibrava at lv28 and lv40 into Flygon.

And to make this a little bit more easy for you, you'll find all of your necessary evolutionary items at your locate Poke'Mart!

Many thanks to Hackmew for making the hacking programs I used to make this hack, just, so, possible.

In Version3 I might decided to change the tiles in all city, since I decided not to change anything else in the game, LOL!

Help Wanted
    One more thing, I'm in need of some help, folks! You see, I need somebody to showcase my games on Youtube, or anykinda website that validate videos or whatever, cuz my hypercam have been broken for some time now and my DAMN mom want buy me a new one. How am I gonna get any downloads if I don't have anyways of exploiting my hacks, LOL, so if you're interested in my proposition please reply to this post or PM me at my profile page. The only thing YOU have to do is download it (Cough...Diamond Plus...Cough) Excuse me, and play it, while over some kinda cam.

I also have a Youtube account, I don't know the link to it, but my screename is RedKoopa231, and no I haven't post anything on it, if I did; wouldn't you think I would already post a video, with me, playing my game...sooooo, if you already have a Youtube account please look it into your heart to help a guy in need!

Sorry for the long post, and with that good people...I'm out!

2. andrew100

andrew100 Well-Known Member

err...
    this may be a stupid question but whats the difference between the normal pokemon ruby and your pokemon ruby redux version?

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Read his post carefully sure it's kinda technical & messy but you can understand it after several read throughs. He did things like altering the evolution requirements for certain pokemon.

4. thekashmiriking

thekashmiriking Well-Known Member

ok but what is the point...? Can you actually trade those pokemon to an original game? hmm?

5. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

Aha...I'm soooo sorry, I didn't know my post was messy, also I didn't mean to make it all technical either I thought it would be easy to understand without reading gazillion of times, I guess I have a bad habit of doing that.

...Anyways, if comparing it with the original ruby version, I would say it's the exact same, story wise, but most of all the trainers in the game have Pokemon that didn't have in the original...excluding the gym leaders, rival, magma grunt, admins, and leader, not to mention some of the Pokemon types have alter...to my favor of course.

And no, you can not put this game in it's original game pack, it's emulator only...if that what you meant, naruto_sennin...

6. thekashmiriking

thekashmiriking Well-Known Member

na i just thought it was like an edited version of a game where you could use the pokemon on original carts...o well!

7. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

Hey, man...It's cool, no problem at all!

8. andrew100

andrew100 Well-Known Member

oh ok. Thanks for explaining a bit =D
    but what are the pokemon's names that you had changed to?

9. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

Oh, yeah! Sup, sorry it took so long to reply. Hmm, now for your question...Well, letsa' see here. Now, ya know I can't reveal a lot about my game/hack...You'll just have to find out by playing it. Ya know, I'm all about trying to make you guys expect the unexpected...Plus, I really didn't know how to do all that other stuff the other folks did to make their hacks SO original...It's all so complicated, which I am not. ::)

...However, since you were so nice to ask a little about my game, I think I might be willing to tell ya a little somethin', somethin...Okay, first all, ya know how I liked tinkering with the pokemon's types.

Well, now Stantler is a part Psychic, I also upped it's Special Stat so it can support its Psychic Type attacks better.

The same goes with Porygon2, once reaching level 40 Porygon evolves into Porygon2 and become Part Psychic Type. I also made his base stat the same...or I at least tried to make it the same as Porygon-Z.

Gligar, Mis...Dammit, I always forget how to spell that girly ghost's name, base stats the same as their evolutionary stages. I also slightly raised Aipom's stats so it could be trainable. Ooops, I almost forgot about Dusclops, it's base should be, in not less, the same as Dusknoir.

Glaile is also part Dark once evolving. I did that counteract with Frostlass which we all know is part Ghost. Speaking of which, all these changes are on my other hack Pokemon Diamond Plus, as well.

Well I hope that clear up a few things. Until my next update (Which will be probably be REAL soon and about Diamond Plus, getting ready to release Version2 of it)

LAYZ ;)