1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokemon ruby ,mew????

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by cafre, Mar 11, 2008.

1. cafre

cafre Active Member

it is possible to find him in the game and also deoxys because i saw in a web a picutre of deoxys and the pages said that he is the city of the rockets. also i want to know if someone knows what can i do with a meteorite the i found.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Well my brother played this a lot and I asked him. You can't find Mew normally in Ruby and you can get Deoxy by going to that town with the space rocket and your playtime must be past 200 hours or something.

3. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

space rocket... hey smart one, you need a ticket from one of those official pokemon MEETS, like me ans Shaymin in D/P I used a hack, and traded it to my real Pearl....it's better to hack, then trade ;D instead of flying to new york and getting them...

4. DorTheScripter

DorTheScripter Well-Known Member

ACTUALLY,
    since you won't (and probably can't) travel to New York or to Japan, you'll have to use codebreaker or gameshark in order to get BOTH of them. Mew and Deoxys.

5. rorybob

rorybob Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me the GameShark codes?

6. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

here it is mew
    71E09BD117FDFD02
    and deoxys
    8C5DE8C8A33E9D88
    and the master code
    0000B138000A
    1003A82A0007

always turn on the master code and only one code at a time except the master code

you can check it on her
    http://www.supercheats.com/gameboyadvance/pokemonrubycodes.htm

7. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

try looking for codes in google there can be more codes for jirachi and other rare pokemon

8. rorybob

rorybob Well-Known Member

Thanks for the codes :D