1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokemon ranger guardian signs: "the annoying togekiss"

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by shadow 26, Dec 23, 2010.

1. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

I have been looking for this togekiss for days now, and I can't find it, I have already solved the mission in which I must capture togekiss but now I need it t finish murph's quest, I'm sick of looking for the togekiss, so please, if anyone knows the exact location for it on the sky, tell me

Thanks for your help ;)

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

If you have caught it before, you should be able to catch it again at the exact same location as before. It never change location.

I don't quite remember, its either at the location of the missing 1st island below Rainbow island (the place you first met ukelele pichu or above sea between the small island where you meet Latios/Latias and the largest island in the middle, north of Rainbow Island.

If you still can't find it, maybe its already in your party list. To see the flying pokemon party you have, you must go to the largest island in the centre, go to the harbor/pier/port and talk with a woman on the top right. I think she's either wearing white or blue. She'll blow a pipe and you get to see your flying pokemon list. You will need to release 1 pokemon from your party list and add that pokemon into the party.

3. garg_priyansh

garg_priyansh Well-Known Member

you can see it flying near renbow island -->i did
    or you can find it near aqua resort

4. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

great, I got it I found over sophian island ( aqua resort ) I had to release all of my port party list pokemon but I did it, I guess it changes location from game to game, It may be random. Anyway, Thanks to everyone for your help

5. hans martin

hans martin Well-Known Member

i think its hard to find cause it look like a cloud.
    if you see a strange cloud in front of you it
    might be togekiss.
    you also have to charge latios to catch it cause
    its quick.

6. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

He found it already, by the way (reply #3). This thread is over. It can be lock if the mods want to. :)