1. This forum is in read-only mode.

poke´mon platinum

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by dsblind91, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dsblind91

dsblind91 Member

I'm very new to NDS roms I'm a PSP iso guy. So my problem is I have the DeSmuME V 0.9.3 for Mac OSX 10.4.11. I downloaded two different poke´mon platinum Roms. on both of them i seen screen shots that make the game seem perfect but for me it's no where near perfect. I muted the sound and the game still runs bad. What can I do to fix this problem?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The screenshots are likely from No$GBA 2.6a

That emulator runs Pokemon Platinum perfectly. But I am not sure it can run on a OSX. Maybe if you use what ever emulator Mac users use to emulate a windows system.

3. dsblind91

dsblind91 Member

yeah i figured it out and doing what you said. now i switched to no$gba 2.6a and after awhile im getting a mircophone error how do i fix that?

4. shinkukage09

shinkukage09 Well-Known Member

Iirc, NO$GBA doesn't have any microphone support at all. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

5. UltimatePisman

UltimatePisman Well-Known Member

NO$GBA runs smoothly under CrossOver.
    At least, on my Linux notebook with CrossOver Pro it does.

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You can use a regular microphone device with it yes.

7. dsblind91

dsblind91 Member

i have a built in mic and its still doing this

8. anandjones

That microphone wave in error seems to currently have no solution I'm afraid. Where do you get some an error?

9. dsblind91

dsblind91 Member

it just shows up randomly. i can be hour into the game and it will or just 2 min and it will show up

10. anandjones

I'm afraid you'll have to save regularly during play. For a better chance of you not losing your progress in-game, you'll have to reload the ROM (from File>Cartridge etc.) after everytime you save. This is due to no$gba only correctly writes the save-file when a game is ended properly.

11. dsblind91

dsblind91 Member

yeah i no i do that already. thanks anyways

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.