1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Platinum

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by gunburn, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gunburn

gunburn Active Member

Hi, I would like to ask some questions. I bought a NDS Lite and it has 25 free games. 1 of it is the pokemon platinum, I played it and saved then I tried the other games. The problem is the file of the pokemon cant be loaded and it looks like it hangs. Why is that happening? Thanks for your consideration about this matter.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

25 games free?

Hrm are they on flash cart or individual cartridges?

Prehaps it's a pirated game if it's on a standard cart...

If it's a flash cart...what brand-latest firmware, etc...

We need a bit more info, it's a shame I can't actually see it :(
    Post Merge: [time]1247489031[/time]
    oh and sorry forgot to say-this is meant to be in technical help-not general discussion-even though questions are preety general, lol

3. gunburn

gunburn Active Member

I mean...I bought it in the mall and the games is in the Acekard memory. I think the games is also download from the net. Sorry, sorry, sorry if its in this genre of the topic.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

It's ok, it will get moved when it needs to...

Ah yes, acekard, my brand...

Try downloading something called "akio" firmware for it, it makes it more compatible with some games, though I prefer to have both just incase, use akio for now...

Just locate where the roms are in the card, copy them to the computer, put akio in (erase all the other stuff-I don't think you need it) and copy back the games...

the games are in .nds format.

But other than that I wouldn't know what to do-I only have the older pokemon games on my card-platinum is preety new and some card will have trouble with it...at first...

If you can figure out how to have both firmware files in, I suggest that just to be sure (all you need is the ak2 loader and place that in another folder-forgot which-and can't find my ds to help :( )

5. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

http://linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

try it...

6. gunburn

gunburn Active Member

Ohhh... But I downloaded Pokemon Platinum here. I deleted my old file, is this one working good or same as mine?

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

no-we are suggesting to download the FIRMWARE, not the game again XD

8. gunburn

gunburn Active Member

I mean my 1st file was not from your site. So I downloaded a new 1 from your site. Wah! I finished the download then try to extract it, theres no file when im extracting it.

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

..it should work fine...but you didn't have to delete your old one, that wasn't the issue :(

It should be fine, if not, BETTER (as in safe :) ) but make sure you check file sizes...

You may need a downlaod manager, it may have become corrupt during download...

and remember, it should be an .nds file, the other files you disregard.

10. gunburn

gunburn Active Member

Ok, my friend help me with the download. I think my internet connection was so slow when raining. Thanks alot for the help. ;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.