1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokemon platinum

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by sonic532, Apr 15, 2009.

1. sonic532

sonic532 Active Member

um excuse me but should i stick with pokemon diamond and pearl because im seeing lots of people having problems with platinum.

2. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

Nah, it might take a while to find a proper rom or actually find a fix (it isn't that long, I found a fix for my problem within 1 hour..), tell us what flashcart are you using, because if you use R4 you will have to do the ARM7 Fix which some here don't know how to do it, if you want an already fixed version of Pokémon Platinum for R4, let me know, I'll paste you a link to my thread in trading station, or just find it yourself :)

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

If ya use YSMenu then those problems don't arise...

4. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

Actually, I have tried an unfixed version of Platinum on my YSMenu and it doesn't work either ;).

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Huh? Works fur me....

6. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

Well, the original ROM downloaded from Romulation.net didn't work, maybe you've got a different rom, eh?

7. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Nope, same rom different YSMenu probably though...

8. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

Lawl, actually the YSMenu is downloaded from your download.. ;)

9. gam060469

gam060469 New Member

hey, i have downloaded the rom at removed and it works fine no problem

10. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Well I've just got past that

11. Aarun M

Aarun M Member

so does the rom on this website work?? or will I have to put arm7.bin files onto it?

12. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yes it works, you will probably need to depending on your flashcart.

13. joemicallef

joemicallef Member

i downloaded mine from mininova but you need to download utorrent to download mininova games or movies and much more!!!! just type in the address box up the top: www.utorrent.com

14. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

I don't think you can post this kinda stuff with all of the URLs.. So ya better remove those. ^^

15. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Names are fine.

16. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Not everyone can use torrents.

17. xinkai

xinkai New Member

I downloaded pokemon platinum on this site, i was playing it just now..... moments later i saved the game turned off the ds, but when i turned it back on it wont load my saved game, i checked if it was there and it is! it just wont load it and kept making a new game everytime i try loading... im using a DS FIRE CARD, i would be greatfull for a solution.

18. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

You have to do the ARM7 Fix, if you don't know how to do it or you are just lazy, be sure to check out this thread and download an already patched ROM, and you will be able to save normaly ;).

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=16350.0

19. xinkai

xinkai New Member

Is there a tutorial for that? and thanks for your help it works great now to start my quest! XD

20. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

Yup --> http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=94755&st=0&p=1265830&#entry1265830