1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Platinum

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by HitomiLove, Apr 8, 2009.

1. HitomiLove

HitomiLove Member

Apparently my pokemon VANISHED after I turned off my NDS.

I captured a PsyDuck and I put it into the storage box 1.

I turned off my NDS.

I loaded the file, I opened the PC in the game. My PsyDuck VANISHED.

And theres more, when I try to save it doesnt save.
    I have to save TWICE to get save working.

Anyone help?

2. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

by the moment, just keep double saving, or downloaded the game again, and with the psyduck thing is not that a psyduck would be such a rare pokemon. If you need anithing else just tell me,

shadow26 out

3. steirina

steirina Active Member

I remember having a similar problem with my FireRed [this was an original cartridge, not an emulator or anything]. The game always told me that "the save file for this game is corrupted". I had to save twice, otherwise the game would load the most previous save file.
    It wasn't much of a problem, not until I arrived at the Elite Four. Since the game autosaves only once after you beat the Elite Four, the file that kept on loading was directly before I beat them. xp

4. shadow 26

well, that's a big problem which I haven't thing of... oh, I got it you can use cheats, for example one to fly everywhere and walk trough anything so you can go to the places where you can't go unless you beat the elite four, but be careful to don't go into a mystery zone and if you do do not save, turn of your game immediately so you won´t get stuck in there with your game totally useless foreever

5. giodude13

giodude13 New Member

My Codes wont work At All some do but item code dosent

6. giodude13

giodude13 New Member

Only a few work i am pressing SELECT + UP and nothing hppaens

7. shadow 26

are you sure all you ds buttons are working correctly? or maybe you did downloaded a wrong cheat database, please tell me which flashcart do you have?

8. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

For proper saving do the ARM7 Fix and the game will work fine ;)

9. darksteel88

darksteel88 Member

I had the same problem and am at a loss of what to do. I have tried ARM7 patching and everything I could possibly think of, different ROMs, different SAVs, different memory cards even. I also have the double saving problem. I'm using an R4.

10. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

I will upload a fixed ROM downloaded from Romulation that works on R4 perfectly under the trading section ;) I'll give you the link. (I'll edit this post)

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=16350.0

Enjoy ;)

11. bald

bald New Member

just save twice

12. gary1

gary1 New Member

i have a solution for all you people having problems with the double saving on pokemon platinum, especially when it comes to the elite four, which can be pretty annoying, all you need to do is simply save the game before battling cynthia twice, then when you beat her it should save again when she takes in your team pokemon names etc. This will fix the problem just turn off your nds and back on and it will work just fine allowing you to continue the game! ;)