1. This forum is in read-only mode.

POkemon platinum!!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by zanzetzuken19, Nov 29, 2008.

1. zanzetzuken19

zanzetzuken19 Well-Known Member

hey!! anyone playing the japanese version of pokemon platinum??? it has great upgrades especially going online!! it's pretty much the same as diamon /pearl that's why even though it's japanese you can try playing it!! so you can have a little sneek peak about the game when the english version comes out!!! check it out!!! peace(^-^)

2. Necri

Necri Active Member

Thanks for the info :) I personally will wait for the English version to be released.

3. icefire34

icefire34 Well-Known Member

i played the japanese version. it was ok. however it was too similar to diamond and pearl except for the addition of the battle frontier.

4. platinum_edge

platinum_edge Member

I already finished it 134 times (league)

5. khaislash

khaislash Well-Known Member

Oh Well... Another impossible task of collecting all pokemon legit. :eek:

6. zaheen

zaheen Active Member

isnt there an eng translation patch for this?

7. charlulz93

charlulz93 New Member

I think I may just wait until it comes out in the united states.

8. zanzetzuken19

zanzetzuken19 Well-Known Member

don't know if theres a patch for it??? how do u do it anyways???? i don't have any idea patching jap. ver. games...?? someone help!!

9. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!

im gonna wait for this game aswell. cant wait because i wanna own on it with my Relicanth

:D

10. lester2020

lester2020 Well-Known Member

The translation patch is at GBAtemp.net, but using that patch which causes some bugs. I don't think that the text from D/P series are the same as Platinum, cannot use ARDS codes in a modified ROM, and some text are originally Japanese.

11. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

well we will just have to wait a few moths for the official version to come out...