1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokemon platinum

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by cire004005, Nov 19, 2008.

1. cire004005

cire004005 Well-Known Member

does anyone know if u are able to trade from the Japanese version to the american version coming soon or to diamond or pearl

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

American version is out. Long time.

3. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

Tell me. Where is the American Platinum then? :-\

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It has not been released in the US. Only the Japanese version is available officially. So the American version is not out.

Wikipedia gives the EU date as Summer 09, many other places are listing April 09 as the US release.

5. anandjones

Shit. He mentioned Diamond and Pearl in his post, so that's what I thought he was talking about. Oh well. TirithRR, way to go mate.

6. khaislash

khaislash Well-Known Member

Hmm not sure about trading.But I am sure to transfer pokemon between the Platinum and Diamond & Pearl would be almost similar to how we transfer pokemon from Emerald,FireRed,LeafGreen to Diamond & Pearl.

7. ericling

ericling Member

Pokemon Platinum US version will be out on March 22, 2009
    It found here:
    http://www.pokemon.com/#videogames

Yeah!

8. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

yeah you can trade between pearl, diamond and platinum but I'm not sure if you can do it from a Japanese version to an American one

9. CharrX

CharrX Well-Known Member

It should be possible, I already traded from english to german (no rom using at that point)

So I guess it works. The rom might make a few problems when trading, I'm not sure.

Also, Shaymin turns back to normal if it is sent to D/P in Skyform from Platinum, so does Giratina.

10. bogobot

bogobot New Member

would you need two ds's to transfer?

11. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Yes, you cannot transfer using emulators.

12. derrickchai39

derrickchai39 Member

Rumour has it you can translate the Jap version to English by dragging and dropping a file. Google it :p

13. anandjones

14. Delph

Delph Member

I have a half english half japanese one, but it is pointless because the majoroty is still in japanese such as the battle writing.
    Just wait till sum1 uploads it on the 22nd of March