1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon platinum won't save

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mzou13, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mzou13

mzou13 Member

I start pokemon platinum and play a little and then try to save. It tells me the save is complete, so I turn the game off, but when I go to play again, it starts over like I never saved. Does anyone know why the ds isn't creating any save data for it? Help is appreciated.

2. Aeladya

Aeladya Member

Yeah I had that problem too, I just started saving twice before I turned off the system.

3. :-\ :-\ :-\

4. christov9

christov9 New Member

Your problem is that you have downloaded a bad copy of the game. Nintendo is trying to clamp down on ds piracy, there has been glitches in this game and on chinatown wars as well. Either try downloading another ROM or wait for a patch

5. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

You need to do the ARM7 fix..

6. skelevisi0n

skelevisi0n Active Member

You probably don't need an ARM7 fix. Try redownloading your card's firmware and downloading the ROM from a different place first. Platinum worked like a charm on my 1.18 R4 and on YSMenu for me, what card do you use?

7. Fionn

Fionn Active Member

same happens to me

8. mzou13

mzou13 Member

My firmware is up to date. I use romulation for most anything I need (I love this site), but does anyone know if they update the roms when they have glitches like this? Basically I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get a patched rom or one that will let me save?

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.