1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon platinum Union center

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by rapsagnitsuj, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rapsagnitsuj

rapsagnitsuj Member

I'm using an R4 installed with R4 and ysmenu.. and i believe a clean pokemon platinum.
    Most recent R4 and i believe most recent Ysmenu
    First off i would like to thank you ahead of time for your support!

Today i tried to go into the union center upstairs in the pokecenter with my friend to trade him. As i entered the game ran fine. But the moment he entered the room the communications failed and sent me to the Start of the game (The title screen)
    I can enter the underground
    I couldn't enter the wifi club (Downstairs of pokecenter Far left)

Would this be fixed if I switched over to a patched version?
    Also can i switch over to a patched version and still use the same save file?

2. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

Re: Pokemon platinum Uniion center

witch version is it jap,eu,usa?

3. rapsagnitsuj

rapsagnitsuj Member

4. kenny6457

i dont know what the problem is with it then
    did you try using a different flash cart like AceKard?

5. rapsagnitsuj

rapsagnitsuj Member

Nope... I don't have another card... I wish i did though...

Note: Now that i think about it i've never been in the underground and actually had someone in there with me...

6. kenny6457

its might be because the flash cart is either outdated or a virus somehow got on it

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

No, a virus won't get on your flashcart :)

Redownload the game and try it fresh, it might not be a clean copy. (May have been previously patched).

8. rapsagnitsuj

rapsagnitsuj Member

Hmmmmm might i ask if romulation has a clean copy?

9. kenny6457

wait a minute if viruses cant get on microsd/flashcart then how come my pc wont read my micro sd and most of my games wont play i know its probally i have R4 but other than that i dont know why

10. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Romulation hosts clean copies, yes.

If your PC won't read your MicroSD, then your USB Adapter is likely broken (it happens, most are very cheap quality builds). If your games won't play, it's likely because your using an R4 which has relatively poor compatibility and/or your games need patches.

11. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

I think the only viruses are "r0mloader.nds" and "taihan.nds" and those can only brick the DS.
    @kenny your MicroSD card is corrupted. Format it somehow and put all your games back on it.

R4s have a hard time connecting wirelessly. I suggest you get a new flashcard, AK2i is the most efficient.

Here is the download link:
    https://www.romulation.org/NDS/3540_-_Pokemon_Platinum_(U)(Xenophobia).rar.html
    There is no patched version. I could upload a modded version of Pokemon Platinum.

12. rapsagnitsuj

rapsagnitsuj Member

hmmmm maybe its cause i downloaded it back when the number was wrong maybe they reuploaded a different one?

13. kenny6457

no that probally wouldnt affect it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.