1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Platinum saving troubles.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zegaz321, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zegaz321

zegaz321 Member

I use a Supero Card One SDHC but every time I try to save on Pokemon Platinum, it starts me over from the beginning the next time I try to play. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? All suggestions are appreciated, thanks.

2. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

many cards don't support the 1MB save files that some newer games like Platinum uses, they use the older 512KB files. that's most likely the reason data gets lost, etc... do an ARM7 patch on the game and it should work fine, or try to find this unofficial firmware patch that's flying around somewhere, supposedly fixing that problem (only saw it once, i didn't bother to get it or the link)

3. zegaz321

zegaz321 Member

Oh..Well I've found the ARM7 patch you're talking about, but I have no idea how to use it. Could you explain to me how to install it?

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

First, you get the program DSLazy. You'll probably need Microsoft .NET Framework to run it, so go to www.microsoft.com and get it.

Unpack the ROM, replace the ARM7 file, repack the ROM.

I believe DSLazy comes with a readme file that will explain it better if needed.

5. zegaz321

zegaz321 Member

Although I couldn't get it to work the way you told me Tirith, I found another program that does it automatically lol. But you helped me find what I was looking for anyways, thanks. Thanks to you too rush n kaos.

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.