1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Platinum save issues

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Veggie50, May 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veggie50

Veggie50 New Member

Hi, I have downloaded pokemon platinum for the DS, and loaded it onto my Firecard (AKA Fire Link). There is no issue running the game, however, I am unable to save game. It does indicate it is saving, but it only takes a fraction of the time it should to make an actual save. When the game is restarted, it starts at the introduction, rather then "continue game".

I have tried upgrading my Firecard software, and I've tried patching, however, as I am uncertain of how either of these processes work exactly, I may have made mistakes in the process.

Does anyone recognize this problem, and know of a way to help me? It would be very much appreciated =)

2. adzdude96

adzdude96 Member

that's what happened to me! so i went on removed and downloaded the (U) pokemon platinum from there and now my save works just fine!

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

read the rules

4. Veggie50

Veggie50 New Member

Downloaded from where? :eek:

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

don't ask, it is against the rules to name other romsites on here.

6. Veggie50

Veggie50 New Member

I understand that, but I've been looking for days now.. =.=;; (My little brother is getting impatient)

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

If you have trouble patching it yourself, you can always look in the Trading Station here on Romulation. Some users upload various patched versions of games.

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=16350.0
    This one is a patched version that may work on R4.

But really, the common issues thread has some pretty good links for arm7 patching. Learning to do it yourself correctly will help greatly. And there are always users here ready to help you with specific problems you might be having.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.