1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Platinum (pokedex. missing one pokemon)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by waxzax, Apr 4, 2009.

1. waxzax

waxzax Member

hi!

So im missing one pokemon to finish thew pokedex and i dont know where it is.
    its pokemon number.152 right after manaphy. Does anyone know where i can find this missing pokemon?

2. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

DIRECTLY after Manaphy? that should be Phione (spelling?) you breed Manaphy to get it. yes, it's the only legendary to breed ;D

3. cncvdsrrw

cncvdsrrw Guest

You're missing Rotom, the ghost/electric type...In platinum there are another 5 forms of this pokemon. In D/P you found it in the haunted mansion I believe, going up to the tv somewhere in there. (after being able to use CUT, 2nd badge) lol Sorry just started playing Platinum so I kind of forgot about things from D/P.

In platinum it's the same it's called the Old Chateau where you find Rotom in the tv...sorry....But to get the other 5 forms you have to obtain a key "secret key" that leads you into a secret area within the Galactic hideout in Eterna City....(this I believe is an special mystery gift event)there you will see the other forms that are actually taken based on appliances...I know, very weird. (One will look like a fan, lawn mower, oven, etc.) lol

4. cncvdsrrw

cncvdsrrw Guest

Take note that Platinum's pokedex is set up slightly different than Diamond and Pearl, so it's not Phione that he's missing, it's Rotom.

5. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

oh really? wonder why they did that. oops :eek:

and yea, i don't believe the wi-fi event for the key is out yet, or so Serebii says anyways last i checked a couple days back -doesn't wanna check cause they're lagging bad-

6. waxzax

waxzax Member

THanks GUYS!!! so im missing rotom, thats actually what i thought. :D
    but when i went up to the tv it just said something was staring at me?
    i dont remember when i have to go to the tv. like what time. ill just check.

Anyways thanks guys this was really helpfull. :D

7. waxzax

waxzax Member

yeah so i goto go to the tv after 8 pm and i can fight rotom.