1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Platinum {NDS} cannot save!

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Jere03, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Jere03

Jere03 Well-Known Member

My save file can't be used it save for just less than 1 second and when I off it and on it... it start ALL OVER A.G.A.I.N!

2. SmR_696

SmR_696 Guest

Same Prob I Reinstalled No$gba And It worked Plus I use a different no$gba for every game Otherwise the problem comes again

3. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

I have no problem saving and I don't use 14 different emulators just for saving either. Did you know that when you configure the memory you can save that configuration? That way it'll always be that way internally for that game. Now if you decide to play something else, if you go to save in your first game and it doesn't then just keep picking until you've hit the right one. Or you could do what I've done. When I've found the right memory I've keep a log of what game requires what memory. If I forget I just look it up! ;v)

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

when are you saving?

5. Fennyariel

When you save shouldn't matter. If it's a time when the game says it's OK to save the emulator should save it. And in any Pokemon game that's anytime and anywhere! ;v)

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

true......yeah....i play pokemans all the time. but the emulator should save the file....but it's probably overwriting the save file each time for some reason.......check the settings or something....
    i haven't used no$gba in forever since i got a flash cart!

7. SmR_696

SmR_696 Guest

Yess I knw it doesnt work either Youre just lucky:p

8. patch ur R4 etc. or patch the game........ worked for me! and don't use japanese version also doesn't work saving

9. Fennyariel

Oh, wait, you mean you're NOT using an emulator?! And if you aren't you should be! ;v) I've got a friend with one those silly R4 things and it's given him nothing but headaches! While me on the other hand with my gaming rig computer and an emulator can have fun all day! ;v)

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

acekard 2i and a dsi are better than a computer!! in my opinion!! ;)

but an r4 should be able to save the pokemon platinum very easily......my gave an r4 III to one of my friends and he has no trouble on it......and my brother's old r4 could save pokemon platinum....

11. Fennyariel

That wasn't my question. Is this person trying to play on one of those fakey DS cards or are they using an emulator? Knowing that would make a large difference in how this question gets answered.

12. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

DRAGONSPARTA!!!!!!! what flash cart/emulator are you using???? we need to know in order to help you!