1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Platinum HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by jovial, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jovial

jovial New Member

Hi,
    Can anyone help...Pls...
    I had problems entering into the R4 interface the second time when i want to play.
    Initially when i can get into the game and save my pokemon platinum. But when i switch off and wan to to play. It gets stuck at the "Loading" part and unable to get into the R4 interface. I think, the save file has corrupted my DS menu. I have tried other sources of pkm platinum rom, same problem. Help...I don't know what is happening!!!

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It is not the ROM that is the problem. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

3. jovial

jovial New Member

Hi,
    thanks for the reply. But i have tried all that was said in that link and it doesn't work. The problem still exist even after arm 7 patching and reformatting and changing different microsd card. All don't work. HOW???

4. TabsAf

TabsAf Member

I have the same problem, I have R4 v1.21 (which is the version I got with it and it refuses to downgrade).

5. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

umm, just manually downgrade or upgrade the firmware... why would you downgrade it anyways. and r4 latest firmware is 1.18, you must have a clone.

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Get specific firmware if you have a clone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.