1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Platinum GTS Problems

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by mcgachie, Nov 14, 2009.

1. mcgachie

mcgachie New Member

On Pokemon platinum for the ds, I can never connect to the GTS without it freezing. It always freezes at the same place (going in through the door before the blue nintendo wifi screen comes up). For some reason I've managed to connect once or twice to it. This happens with the battle tower as well. Is there anything I can do to sort this or is it just an error on the download that cannot be corrected.

Thanks in advance!

2. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

If you say what you are using (DS Lite or DSi, which flashcart or original game) maybe someone can help.

3. Galdr Chant

Galdr Chant Member

^What they said.
    But if it's just the game itself, like the hardcopy, and you cannot connect.

Have you checked the Nintendo site for any errors of the kind? Usually, it would be best, if you checked with the original site and asked for technical help there first since they would have more knowledge.

If it is, in fact, the ROM version you have in an R4, I'm unsure of that answer, since I've never used one.

However, if you're using a DSi with a hardcopy of Platinum, some DSi features changed a little from the DS lite. The Wifi compatibilties are the same.

Other than that, I recommend checking with Nintendo/Pokemon Platinum official sites first.
    support.nintendo.com

4. heyg

heyg Member

actual i use to have this old problem with my acekard2, this is what i did switch the poketech(?) something other then the clock/watch