1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Platinum Fail ...

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by MichaRulez, May 5, 2010.

1. MichaRulez

MichaRulez Well-Known Member

Hello Community,
    well I dont want to talk much so here is what I did^^ :
    I was bored and started to use the "Go threw walls" - Cheat. Than, in Veilstone City I went into the Team Galactic HQ and beat there everyone, got the G-Key and fought Zyrus and released the 3 legendary Pokemon. After that I went to Pastoria City made there the gym and so on... Than, 2 gyms later the professor talked to me to find the 3 legandary pokemon at the sea's. So I did go to the 3 sea's, beat everyone and now I'm back in Veilstone City. Now, the special agent wants to go to the house near the arena from Team Galactic (sorry dont know the word now). Than the special agent went in, I too and everything is empty...
    I thought well ok... than you wont have the 3 pokemons so tried to go to the next city Sunnyshore City, but when I want to go to it, a man stop me, so I think I have to beat the "Galactics" again but how, when I already beat them and everything is empty? Someone has a tip? Is there a way to fix it? I dont want to play the game again to that moment :X I know, I fail xD

€dit: Have someone maybe a savegame at this point or before?

2. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Disable walk through walls?

3. MichaRulez

Well, I beat the leader of Galactic and made 2 gyms and saved... so now everything is empty and I cant fight against them now so.

P.S: I disabled it after made this fault :D

€dit: Going offline for an hour. Hoping you can imagine my problem. Hope there will be an answer when I'm back :p
    Post Merge: [time]1273075851[/time]
    BUMP^^

Noone an idea?

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Most likely you missed something you had to do. Otherwise before using cheats on a game and saving, backup the save file as they can be very unstable.

5. Did you went to the Spear Pillar and caught Giratina?

6. MichaRulez

No, well here is my game status:
    - 7 Badges
    - No legandary Pokemon except Manaphy and Rotom
    - Beat team galactic and Lebelle ran into the HQ, but it's empty because [look first post]
    - Got a Pokemon Egg at an island
    - Have 7 HM's. [Rock Climb too]

€dit: Found my mistake xD Thanks to Cyberbeast Falzar, forgot to caught it, very big thx^^. Of course a thanks to everyone that helped,