1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Platinum evo bypass?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Nox, May 15, 2009.

1. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

I just need something, a patch or a ar code or anything, that would allow me to get Alakazam and the other lot regulary rather then by tradeing.
    I tried Pokemon Enhanced but it changes the game too much.
    I don't want to use Pokesav or anything that will give me the said Pokemon's directly, I just want to get them to a certain level and normally evolve them, any ideas?

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

You really can't get Alakazam without trading a Kadabra for it to evolve unless ofcourse as you said you use Pokesav to generate one yourself.

3. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

Or get a patch like Pokemon Enhanced, http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=5819
    But the thing is it changes a lot about the game, even the interface.
    So I'm asking if anyone made a patch that just changes the evo's rather then so many other things?

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

It's possible to do it, but I have not heard of a patch for that exact purpose. Maybe you should look at some tools and try it yourself?

5. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

I thought about it, yes.
    However my online time is limited and I would no doubt need to find a lot of answers...bloody dialup.
    Well no matter, I gave up on Alakazam and have opted for Beldum, now I just need to learn how to use the wild pokemon modifier so I can get him early rather then when I'm already done with the game.
    Thank you for all the help though.

6. Light_Of_Darkness

Light_Of_Darkness Well-Known Member

i think the poke ID (or whatever it is) is the number the pokemon is in the pokedex

7. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

It's the national dex number, all can be found on serebii.
    Well I did it, I have my dream team now.
    And for those still looking for an evo bypass, sorry guys, it dosen't exist as a stand-alone.