1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Platinum: Enhanced Edition

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by KillaKeyz, Sep 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillaKeyz

KillaKeyz New Member

If you don't know Pokemon Platinum:Enhanced Edition (which I will now be referring to as PP:EP) is a hack for Pokemon Platinum (U) for the DS. I was wondering if it is possible to trade between this hacked version and The regular Pokemon Platinum for the DS via Flashcart ( If your wondering I use Acekard 2.1 because I find it very reliable than those "R4s" out there and I like to skin). I apologize if this is the wrong board I'm kinda new and this is my first post. You kinda get tired of being a leecher believe it or not. I would greatly thank the moderator who moves this topic if that is the case.

2. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

It should work, I have Pokemon Platinum Enhanced & I traded some Pokemon to my friend's legit copy of Diamond without any issues. If it works with Diamond it should work with Platinum.

3. nycman

nycman New Member

For me i tried with a Pearl rom to trade to legal Platinum rom and didnt work

4. reallysecret

reallysecret Active Member

can u give me the file plox? for the game? on megaupload i really wanna try this

5. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Couldn't use WFC (wi-fi plaza and mistery gift worked) or trade to original or flash carts. Just got what i wanted and moved my save file to a clean rom so not much of a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.