1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Platinum doesn't work

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by LHST, May 29, 2013.

1. LHST

LHST Member

Yo! Hello people. So... I'm not sure if this is the best place for this question. It's about emulation, though, so... I think this go here?

Anyways... Lately I've been trying to play Pokemon Platinum on my Flashcard, whose is a R4i3D New (it's labelled "new" on it). Problem is: it's not working. I don't know what to do, because Pokemon White is working just fine.
    This happens: the FC create a save file and, after that, it doesn't stop loading. It keep loading, and loading, and loading until... Forever. Pokemon White and Heart Gold/Soul Silver are all working perfectly, but Platinum DOESN'T. Any suggestions about what should I do? I don't the problem is with my flashcart... Because newer games does work on it.

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

If upon loading the rom fail to continue, it's probably due to your rom copy is faulty (was partially downloaded), it could also be your cart hasn't been upgraded to the latest version, or your SD Micro of mediocre class. There can be several possible causes, can't be too sure. The rom size should be 128MB (after extraction). Even if newer games might work on your current flash cart's firmware, you can't omit the possibility of older games from failing to run on your cart or run without hiccups. Try deleting the existing save file from your SD Micro before trying again, you might also want to try doing encrypt - decrypt of your rom using 'eNDcryptS.exe' if after trying a different rom copy doesn't solve your issue.

Try this one : POKEMON PLATINUM (U)(XENOPHOBIA)(CLEAN) By: Prectorian