1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Platinum "cheat" request (not rlly a cheat)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by robolink, May 20, 2009.

1. robolink

robolink Well-Known Member

My thumb is getting tired =.='' is there any cheat for platinum that iuno..auto runs haha..holding down the B button for an hour+ sorta starts to hurt (gots big hands). Other than that maybe a cheat for increased battle speed (i like to see battle animations but obviously it slows it the rawr down).

Main priority is just Movement speed i guess for now, I didn't see anything under the list on my card so ya, ive got the updated cheat list and everything *shrug*.

Battle speed times two would be godly, i would be in heaven if it was sped up 2x during battles *drools*.

Thanks for your help peeps. Ya, and I hate cheating, But I guess this isn't considered cheating really, it just makes it more manageable.

2. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

you can tape your b button

3. fuselight

fuselight Well-Known Member

Why don't you try: Menu> Options> Text Message speed> FAST.

4. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

... text message speed?
    LOL

Um well i guess stape [sticky-tape] your B-button, like bhatooth said, and for the battles i guess get rid of the animations ?

5. Viruscrush

Viruscrush Member

Well...for battles I use max speed in text and multi-task while I watch the animations (I'm a sucker for shiny things +.+") and for movement...I use bikes :p

6. robolink

ya, ima sucker for shinny things too x.x that's why i wont turn them off. also i got the text speed on full already, I heard somebody talk about there being a walking speed code somewhere. Guess I was wrong.

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There is a speed code yes. See cheats.gbatemp.net.

8. robolink

Ah thanks, I dont really see much of a difference in the ingame "high" text speed and the cheat code "9 (blazing fast!)" text speed, but im sure its alot faster.

What I was looking for was a walking speed hack, just till i get my bike, Iuno if its my ds or what but running is not very sensitive on mine, I gotta press it in all the way down, the slightest lift makes me walk again, gets annoying(my b button is fine as far as i can tell).

I found a quote from somebody in another forum talking about it,

"I loved the exp multiplier and the movement modifier to make your character run a lot faster, because I sometimes don't have the patience for level grinding or how slow paced it can feel if your back tracking without a bike earlier in the game. ahaha."

I guess that means there is a walking code out there *shrug* hope you guys can help me.

9. anandjones

There is a speed code which makes your regular walking speed as fast as the bicycle.

10. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Walking with the speed of cycling(bike) [North America]
    120EEB78 00005469
    120EEB84 00005455
    120EEB90 00005441
    120EEB9C 00005429
    120EEBA8 00005469
    120EEBB4 00005455
    120EEBC0 00005441
    120EEBCC 00005429
    120EEBD8 00005469
    120EEBD8 00005469
    120EEBE4 00005455
    120EEBF0 00005441
    120EEBFC 00005429
    120EEC14 00005455
    120EEC20 00005441
    120EEC2C 00005429

:)

11. anandjones

Yeah, thanks, I couldn't be bothered :p

12. robolink

Thanks everyone, It seems i forgot to rebuild my cheat file after i downloaded the new cheat list, i was runnin off of old cheats. thats why it wasnt in there, Everything works fine now. also it seems that my buttons are getting dirty internally, is there any way to fix that other than going to gamestop or something, Ive refurbished broken NES's based on guides before so if anyones got a guide on how to clean out the inside of DS lite that would be nice.

13. rupertson009

rupertson009 Well-Known Member

Tape your B button!