1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Revolution HELP!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Yutsud, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yutsud

Yutsud Member

Here's the deal: I have an acekardi2 and am running Pokemon Platinum (US) ROM and all functions seem to work flawlessly. I am trying to connect my Platinum ROM to Pokemon Battle Revolution, weather by copying Pokemon to it or doing a DS battle. However, when I try to do this it all works perfectly fine, the Wii and the DS both recognize that they are connected to each-other but after awhile the DS starts to flash white, on and off and the Wii after awhile says that there was a connection error. It also does this with a Pearl ROM I have, but a Diamond card I have works perfectly fine

The question is is this just because it is a ROM? Or might it be a firmware issue instead?

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Incompatible. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0 ?

3. Yutsud

Yutsud Member

I'm afraid I don't understand your last post Ananjones, what am I looking at in your link?
    For convenience's sake, could please explain to me if I can fix it at all?

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Have you updated your firmware for your flashcart? Wouldn't be the ROM because they're exact copies.

5. Yutsud

Yutsud Member

Ok, thank you I will try that.

6. Yutsud

Yutsud Member

That doesn't seem to be the problem, I have used to most up to date official and unofficial firmwares. Might there be something else?

7. Nintendude92

Nintendude92 Well-Known Member

No flash cards are compatible. This is a hardware issue with them. (Acekard + akaio im assuming)

I heard Cyclo can do it, but it is very limited. Your better off just using your game card.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.