1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Pearl Help (cheats needed)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by winnkey, Mar 24, 2008.

1. winnkey

winnkey Member

Ok i have been playing Pearl on ideas and i got up to the snow gym. Then for some reason all my save files got corrupted, i do not know what happened i most likely touched something i should not of. well anyway i have to start again, But i do not want to have to go through all the hours of training i went through last time to get to that point. So could someone tell me how to in detail (im a noob at the NDS emulators) get a cheat to get infinite rare candy or something along that line so that i will not have to train and i will be able to get my pokemon up to the lvl i was on before and get back easily to where i was.

edit-

O and because it crashed and i need to start again you can tell me how to do it with any emulator

2. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

dunno about ideas, but no$gba has action replay and codebreaker cheats function, no need to install plugins. get to each site and find codes for it. you'll probably get there.

3. winnkey

winnkey Member

well i did try that, i got the codes from here

http://www.cmgsccc.com/games.php?do=view&id=5948

but i could not get them to work properly, i put in the 'Enable Code' (cause it says must be on) and the 'rare candy slot 1' code, after i put them in the game crashed

edit-

I get pop up saying 'requires NDS7 BIOS (file BIOSNDS7.ROM) to decrypt CB codes' when i enter them

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

So you have no$gba? When you put the cheat in, did you choose what kind of cheat it is? And did you enable Raw?

5. winnkey

winnkey Member

yes and just as i said in my edit

I get pop up saying 'requires NDS7 BIOS (file BIOSNDS7.ROM) to decrypt CB codes' when i enter them

edit-

wait when i put it in raw it does not crash. ( i did it both ways and it crashed on non raw, i just forgot which one it crashed on, but it still does not work nothing happens)

edit-

ok i downloaded a different version and now the cheats are working fine, thank you for all your help

6. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

just a doubt, what's raw?

7. anandjones

If you go to the no$gba cheats, there's an option there that just says Raw on which you can enable and disable. I don't know what it's for though.

8. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I good way with problems like that if you have an r4 or something similar cheat.dats are perfect. Look in cheats and hints for a download site a put in called gbatemp!
    Oh i didn't read it properly...

9. anandjones

But he was trying to run it on a emulator and a emulator and flashcart are two very different things. And besides his problem is fixed now.