1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Pearl DS-Wireless!?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Akamakun, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Akamakun

Akamakun Member

Hello everyone ;D
    While playing Pokemon Pearl(Diamond variation)in No$Gba,something that i´ve remembered from the GBA Pokemons came to my mind:All stuff about Secret Bases(Rooms,that you can decorate and buy things)and such that were great in the other games. Then,i´ve done an small "search"in the internet,seeking the place that i could construct my secret base.BUT,i´ve seen that i would need a true NDS with Wireless conection to build my secret base :'(
    Now,i want to know if there´s anything i can do(in the emulator)to build the secret base(something like do a fake wireless conection or else)so i could have access to these features.There´s something i can do to do this?

2. OnyxKnight_RupenX

OnyxKnight_RupenX Well-Known Member

Wifi desmume. You can keep your save.
    I don't think wifi was required for that, though, on Diamond and Pearl.

3. Akamakun

Akamakun Member

Yeah,looks like we need Wifi to enter kinda place that has minigames and a "building area"like an dungeon labirynth that have an "building area"O_O.So one player may find anothers secret base in the minigame,then place "traps"and such things.

4. OnyxKnight_RupenX

Yeah, but I remember on no$, before Platinum came out, I could go into the underground on Pearl using the emulator, I just couldn't interact with/see other players.
    Anyway...you can still use Desmume. I have done it myself, I admit it took a while to figure out how to set it up. The minigames place- Wifi Plaza?

5. Akamakun

Akamakun Member

Then,you could go to the Underground place but cant do the base?Im still at the beggining,so it may take a while to enter the underground place.Also,what do you mean by "still use Desmume"?It has any other feature that No$ don´t?

6. OnyxKnight_RupenX

It can save state like gba games. Desmume has less compatibility than no$, but the games it runs it runs well. And yoou can do wifi on Pokemon well. I was able to make a secret base when I played Pearl on nocash, though.

7. Akamakun

Akamakun Member

Oh,so there´s no need a WiFi connection then?that´s very good xD
    The "save state"isn´t needed in this pokemon game,cuz the own game has the anytime-save option.I´ve had some problems running a game on DesMuMe(save problems),so im using the nocash now.In short,i just need to find the "entrance"to the underground and i can do the secret base?

8. OnyxKnight_RupenX

Well...it may only be with the older version of nocash. Just try it out. If it won't let you, try nocash 2.4 or 2.5.
    Desmume does Pearl and DIamond without any issues, though, so if nothing else works, you still have that option; you won't have to restart.
    Save state usability is more than just saving the game. Anytime you aren't sure you'll be able to win, save state. If you don't like the result, reload.
    Before battling Legendary Pokemon, for example. Or when you are in battle with a legendary Pokemon that runs immediately.