1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Pearl - Battle Tower

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Me.Anime., Feb 17, 2008.

1. Me.Anime.

Me.Anime. Member

Hi,
    I'm stuck at the point where you have to defeat 3 times in a row in the battle tower..
    Has anybody got advice?

NOTE: I've got an Empoleon as the startpokemon.

2. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Can you say your pokemon's lvl ?

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I've never thought I had to say it to you, but ~Vincent_Valentine~, don't abbreviate your words.

4. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

It's not abbreviating, in the game the word 'level' is spelled 'lvl'.

5. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

Yes.... very truth so what is the other pokemon ?? and what is the move of those pokemon and if possible the stat of the pokemon also..... if is not to troublesome

6. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I don;t really like empoleon, since it has so many weaknesses, add a hippowdon to help increase defense, due to the sandstorm capability, and empoleon's steel type will give it a boost in defense, but be sure to build your team around that hippowdon

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Also use a good all around stat pokemon (I use Scizzor and Tyrannitar) and give it leftovers or something to hold, can help out sometimes. And make sure to choose pokemon of different types ;)

8. RukarioX

RukarioX Member

Use different types of pokemon, and make sure that each one has varieties of type attacks to cover it's own weaknesses. Example : i taught my Lucario psychic and water pulse to beat his weakness against fire, ground, and fighting types. And importantly don't count on sweepers to much, cuz sometimes they are easily K.O.ed by annoyers (especially those trainers who used focus sash or protect, they can be REALLY annoying !)

9. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

make sure you pokemon is EV and IV trained.