1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Pearl and Pal Park problem

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Zebrahead461, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Zebrahead461

Zebrahead461 New Member

Hey all, I'm not 100% sure this is the right place so feel free to move it if I'm wrong.

I've been playing through Pokemon pearl version on my ez-flash Vi card and have got to the stage where I have reached the Pal Park.

Having gone in and spoken to the person behind the counter regarding migrating Pokemon from R/S/E/Fr/Lg, I have inserted both my Sapphire and my Ruby cartridges into the 2nd slot on my DS. Upon restarting the game using either cartridge, no option to migrate my Pokemon has appeared.

As far as I know all 3 games in question are European versions and I don't think this is a regional difficulty.

Any help would be much appreciated, Zeb

2. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

As far as I know you can not use Pal Park on a ROM

3. Zebrahead461

Zebrahead461 New Member

Hey Krusha, thanks for the info

Can anyone confirm this?

4. the7eleven

the7eleven Well-Known Member

Yeah I believe you cannot use Pal Park on a Rom unless you had cheats.
    I've tried it before on my Supercard DSone V3, with my Pokemon Emerald and no luck.

5. haHE

haHE New Member

it might not be the rom,did you guys get the national dex?

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Also, because I have the real deal, prehaps...well have you been there?

You can't migrate until you been to the place-the guy at the place will let you use it-I think he even notifies you if you can't for some reason...

7. Zebrahead461

Zebrahead461 New Member

Yes, you wouln't be allowed in to the pal park otherwise.

I have been to the guy, he doesn't say there are any problems, he just says you can't come in, you haven't migrated any pokemon. Upon saving and restarting the game, the option to migrate is still unavailable.

8. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

Like I said, Just as you can't connect ROMs to Wii games such as Geometry wars and Pokemon Ranch, it also can't use the pal park