1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time help!

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by xelados, Nov 14, 2009.

1. xelados

xelados Well-Known Member

I died in a dungeon a while back... I believe it was one of the Zero Isles, on B40-something. I could really use a rescue, as nobody on wifi has rescued me. Any takers?

Here's my password:

Code:
    S S H @ C 8   7 6 F W 2 F   W - 6 H = #
    @ 0 P & T 8   7 X X H 4 7   C 9 1 H + 5
    = 6 & P 3 S   - J % 5 - &   3 Y 9 8 7 =

Many thanks to anyone who takes the time to rescue me.

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

i would LOVE too...............but i don't have wifi......................:(

3. xelados

You don't need it! That's what the passwords are for. Once you rescue me, you can send the AOK mail through a password, which I enter into my game and continue my quest. Then I send you a Thank-You mail password with an optional gift. :D

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

oh!! where exactly do i do this at and how?

5. xelados

Go to Friend Rescue, Rescue Mail, then Receive SOS Mail. Input the password that's in my first post, and you'll be able to go on a rescue to rescue me. After that, you'd go to Friend Rescue, Rescue Mail, and Send A-OK Mail. You'd then post in this topic the password that it gives you.

I hope that clears things up for ya.

6. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

wait..
    dont you need internet connection to send
    A-OK mail..?

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

yeah.....i'm not sure......i'll look it up.......but i'm very busy for the next week and won't have time to do anything......(installing windows through a network, college exams, and many others....).....

i'll see what i can do in the mean time......

8. xelados

No, the password system is just like the system used with Red and Blue Rescue Team, only the passwords are longer (iirc). The password system was created specifically for situations like this! :p

9. xelados

Sorry to bump the topic but it's been a while. Any takers?

10. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

i still cant find it...
    if you would wait after friday.. theenn... maybe..
    :p

11. xelados

Alright, I don't mind waiting until Friday, but here's a visual guide for those of you who just absolutely don't get it:

First, go to Friend Rescue:
    [​IMG]

Next, Receive SOS Mail (since my password is an SOS Mail!)
    [​IMG]

Finally, select "Password"
    [​IMG]

This should be pretty obvious. Input the password in the same format that I typed it in. Easy, right?
    [​IMG]

One final note: I'm stuck in the Zero Isles, so in order to rescue me you must have already unlocked that set of dungeons. That generally means having the main story beaten.

12. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

great...
    i had both time and darkness..
    i have an idea where time is, but i havent beaten it yet...
    darkness is in the dark... i have no idea where it is... but i passed it..!
    =D

13. Bjornjet

Bjornjet Active Member

lil hint, there is this website that generates passwords for mystery dungeon.
    it should work for the time version too, too bad I can't remember the name, try to google it?

14. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

oohmm...
    i saw those p/ws on gamefaqs

15. xelados

The generator that was previously available at upokecenter.com is no longer. This means that a rescue team _has_ to rescue me...

16. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

heh, i could see if i can manage to rescue you.
    huh... Zero Isle North B51 from Sporkbox right?. this... could take a while. i have yet to try running that dungeon yet, but i'll see if i can manage to make it to you.

17. xelados

Yes, that'd be it. I've seriously been waiting so long for a rescue; if you manage it I'll give you any item you want.

18. Tecktonik96

Tecktonik96 New Member

Are there any cheats for this game (E)?

19. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

none that i have seen. my cheat file only has (U) cheats and it's pretty recent.

oh and sorry Xelados i'm almost there. i guess the first time i went through was a fluke; it's taking me much more effort to run through the dungeon this time. i will try to get your code by the end of the week.

20. xelados

I understand, rush. The dungeon is quite tough! I'm not sure what lies at the bottom of it; my mission objective is at B53, I was so close! I probably won't be venturing down there again until I'm much higher in level!