1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon HGSS and pokemon randomizer

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Shadowly, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Shadowly

Shadowly Member

I have tried EVERYTHING to get my rom of Heartgold to work with the Pokemon game randomizer. If I use one of the clean roms on this site, I randomize it and it works, but it has AP on it and freezes. If I use a prepatched rom, the game refuses to boot after I randomize it. I'm running the latest version of M3 Sakura (1.49x 3rd) on M3 DS Real. NoZoomer plays the patched roms, but after they are randomized it just shows a white screen for 3 seconds then says "The rom image has crashed"

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Mind elaborating as to what's "randomizer"? And are you using M3 Sakura or M3 Real? They are 2 different cards if not mistaken.
    For M3 Sakura, you'd be using latest TTMENU/YSMENU as secondary firmware, once you do, it should work on unpatched rom.
    For M3 Real, you'd be using latest WOOD R4 for R4 Original as secondary firmware, once you do, it should work on unpatched rom.
    Make sure delete existing save file since it could be corrupted. On No$Zoomer, you'd be using AR codes, try playing on DeSmuMe instead if necessary. Also, don't do that "randomizer" action (whatever that might be).