1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon HG/SS: Wierd Items

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by mikeac, Oct 1, 2009.

1. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

My friend is an AR abuser and used some obtain all items code on his Heart Gold and Soul Silver. The unusual thing is that he found two TOTALLY USELESS ITEMS, the Enigma Crystal and Rock Capsule or something. My brother searched them up and it said the Rock Capsule is an unknown item and the Enigma Crystal gets Latios in HG and Latias in SS when you take it to the Pewter Museum. Any opinions on these elusive items?

2. romsrule99

romsrule99 Well-Known Member

they must have some usage in that game otherwise nintendo wouldnt put them there. or probably they put them there to screw us up. XD

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Not necessarily. Sometimes items are created for use in the game, but then are never used in the final release. The item may still be technically in the games info, but through normal play it is impossible to get. It happens quite a lot. Then when people use inventory cheats using action replay codes to just insert all items into their inventory, these items that exist in the game, but not during gameplay, are put in your inventory as well.

4. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

My friend says he just got Latios from the Enigma Crysrtal ???

5. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

Its prolly an event item...

Where if you attend the pokemon movie that kind and get an event item which result in pokemon...

Like mew or jirachi that kind..?

6. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Sometimes there are useless items in a game on purpose. Some are just made so you can give you Pokemon some kind of love or just a fake sense of personality.

Also, moves like Splash are useless. But for over 10 years that move still exists.

My point is some things are made for no reason at all.

7. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

That is really true, and the Rock Capsule is probably useless or a weird event for the Regis or something, and the Enigma Crystal is in the SPoiler in my previous post. Thanks.

8. MasterKupo

MasterKupo Well-Known Member

Try this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195457
    Has some theories behind the Rock capsule, kupo.