1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon HG SS to be released in Japan on 9/12, or 9/11 on the scene.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Luga, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Luga

Luga Well-Known Member

That's right Pokefans! Pokemon HG/SS According to Serebii.net says that the offical website stated HG/SS release dated for 9/12 in Japan. In the USA, that makes the scene release date 9/11, A.K.A. the Iraqi terrorest attack on The World Trade Center, The Pentagon, and The [failed attack on] The Whitehouse!

Do you think this RD was intentional?

So come 9/11, I have 2 things to announce.

Peoples, please discuss your thoughts/excitement/disgust/mixed fealings/etc about POKEMON HEART GOLD AND SOUL SILVER being released on the scene @ 9-11 stateside time.

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

It's the same date Gold and Silver were released back in '99, iirc.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

And alot of people also died on 9/11 if you already forgot :'(

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Don't see why it matters.

5. irishmarcoos

irishmarcoos New Member

to be honest, Japan are releasing it on the 12th, to be sensitive to the americans, but they dont really expect people to be buying/downloading the games in america at that time anyway, so it doesnt really matter

6. xelados

xelados Well-Known Member

Gold and Silver were released Oct 20th, 2000. I know because I got both for my birthday that year, and my birthday's the 22nd. :3

7. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

You're incorrect on all acounts.

For a start. everyone is talking about the Japan release date. Secondly, it was released on October 14th 2000.......So you either got them late, or the game was prbably released October 20th in the area you live in.